Simply put, the VScan HRV validates the work that you do:
Incorporating HRV into your practice will help you:
- Gain insight into the specific needs and potentials of your clients.
- Discern therapeutic direction and strategies with confidence.
- Track, tailor, and understand dynamic changes as a result of your sessions.
- Support your client’s education and active participation with a measurable and objective conversation.
It’s easy to use and navigate and requires almost no training!
No matter what device, tool, or modality you are using / working therapeutically with your clients, VScan HRV will invigorate your practice to new levels of experience, education, results, and success.
Unlike other heart rate variability technologies, the VScan HRV breaks down the measurement of time intervals between heartbeats into very specific frequency bandwidths that correspond to the regulatory functions of the body. As a result, in just 5 minutes the VScan HRV will display an accurate measure of:
- Cardiovascular Adaptation
- Autonomic Nervous System Regulation
- Neuro-Hormonal Regulation
- Psycho Emotional Balance
New with VScan HRV 2.0:
- New Sleek Professional Design (sits flat on desk)
- New Improved Medical grade lead connectors
- New Compatible on a Mac with Windows Parallels
- New USB-C connector (Android compatible, in anticipation of our app version expected mid 2022)
- New Increased hardware testing resolution (more sensitive, able to detect more subtle variability measures)
- New Sleek design portable carrying Case
- New Software update with an additional 21 regulatory references such as neurotransmitters, hormones, mineral regulation and more
Shipping: VScan HRV Systems are shipped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Average time to ship is 2 weeks. Shipping times may be impacted by ongoing global pandemic supply chain challenges.
- PC Computer or Apple Mac (using Windows Parallels software)
- PC with Windows 10 Operating System
- Well-grounded three-prong power supply
- i5 or higher processor ideal / no energy saver / no external USB drives
We strongly recommend that you do not use the VScan HRV on PCs that are labeled "Energy Star" PCs - (Energy Star PCs will have Energy Star logo below the keyboard)
Sample VScan HRV Readings
The VScan HRV System is intended to be used for education and study of peak performance potential of ANS and CNS regulation. The VScan HRV is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, cure or mitigate any disease or condition. For medical diagnosis, please see a licensed medical professional.